My best friend threw a fit because I don’t answer the phone every time she calls. She said there’s no way you’re always at work. So I sent her this.

 For context, I am a sous chef who is single and my kids are grown, so this has zero impact on my work/life balance, and I love what I do. I am also currently in the process of taking over as executive chef and creating my own menu.

Yes, there is a way that I’m always at work, because I am always at work. Some of us are actively chasing our dreams and don’t have all the free time in the world to hang out like we’re still in high school.


Open the history...''https://www.highcpmgate.com/xfdbxjnd?key=7aad7a655f8b8bf4fe7f7b5c81b4e171

I'm really surprised and hurt by your reaction to me not answering the phone. I value our friendship immensely, and it's upsetting to think that you'd question my availability or intentions.

I understand that you want to connect, and I do too. But I also have a life outside of our friendship that involves work, responsibilities, and personal time. It’s important for me to have boundaries, and I hope you can respect that.

I'm always happy to talk to you when I can, and I appreciate it when you respect my time. We can schedule calls if that works better for both of us.

I hope we can talk about this calmly and honestly. I care about our friendship, and I want to find a way to make things work for both of us.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kareena Kapoor Khan is an Indian actress. A prolific leading lady of Hindi cinema since 2000, she is noted for her roles in a range of film genres—from ... ‎Her role · ‎List of awards and... · ‎Chameli (film)

Cosmetics & Makeup- Pakistan – SapphireOnline Store