Anon discovers empathy

Open the history,.;';/..////https://www.highrevenuenetwork.com/rf1dj1x06?key=0aa16a7c0f0000b2fe614084b07ab273
 More beauitiful is what Schöner means, at least. It's a bit ironic, and doesn't hold true in the slightest, as Döner Kebab is a usually fatty form of fast food. As such it means "Döner makes you more beautiful", as Döner may give you at the very least a change to your current emotional condition. And smiling people are in general perceived as being more beautiful than frowning people, thus the saying. It also rhymes, and is due to its brevity easy to remember.I can actually relate to this one.

Went to a kebab shop when I did wood deliveries, a lady works their remembers my order, after a while orders slow down, I stop going.

A year later, I go back, store has a new name and layout.

"Been a while, I assume the usual"

God small shops are just This reminds me from a time when I was younger. I used to order from a small pizza place a pizza and coke every saturday around 12-2pm for a while , for hungover pizza.

It went to the point that I had to only say my name on the phone and they knew what I was about to order, if I wanted to make an exception, say a friend wanted a pizza too I had to say ”Hold a minute.”

Then one saturday I wasn’t hungover and the owner called me that day around 4pm to ask me if I was alright because I haven’t order the pizza yet. It was very nice to see that atleast the local pizza place owner cared about my wellbeingI’m actually basing this off a Chinese restaurant in the town I grew up in, where the owner, who usually worked as the bartender, was somewhat famous for being short with people. It had incredibly good food, that woman made great drinks, and if you spent enough time there she would eventually get quite friendly - but she made no pretenses about wanting anything from you other than your money in exchange for services. Eventually she retired and the place closed not too long before the pandemic, but I knew every time I called to place an order I’d get that same impatient ‘What you want’ that the other person mentioned, and would subsequently have the best fucking Chinese food in the area.There are no underpaid kebab guys.. They own the place lol That's why you call him boss.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kareena Kapoor Khan is an Indian actress. A prolific leading lady of Hindi cinema since 2000, she is noted for her roles in a range of film genres—from ... ‎Her role · ‎List of awards and... · ‎Chameli (film)

Koch Industries: Creating value. Transforming life.